It might be a bit early but let's talk about resolutions.
There are two psychological effects to take into account.
1. You need to make them public for them to work because if you don't it is just a thought and if you do it is something like a promise.
2. You need to formulate them specificaly. Otherwise you can't measure your success and can explain away why you failed because the target is shifting.
And while my general goal is doing everything better my specific goal is health.
This means for me a) weight loss of at least fifteen pound and b) reduced drinking to max.3days a week in special cases like a festival and max. 2 in a regular week
What are your goals?
How can you make sure to archieve them?
I resolve to get /fit/
through a combination of the ketosis diet and exercise
I swear that I will write at least 6000 words per day for my Fallout Equestria: Sunrise Stardust and The Burned World story.
I will also perform exercises with weights. And jog. Every day.
That is is a statement if I ever heard one
Last chance guys! >>1273
I will give it a try once the hectic of the end of the year has ended.
1. Read a book at least every two months (doesn't sound like much but it's three times better than my current pace)
2. Collect a good scholarship and ace a graduate program
3. Don't fantasize about poners more than once a month>>1273
I'll read it when able.
I heavily agree with two of your goals but the third...
A day without poner is not worth living