tbh adding more shit to the shop might be good. I've bought 1 thing, and i'm presently surprised on how it went.
Heck, I'd be interested in one.
dayum, i would buy the shit out of one
display my autism proudly
not that ary isn't great, but having my waifu would be greater
well shit i don't even know how it'd work, but a shirt with a pocket would be cool
have scrunchy filly on it, then pulling it down shows her sticking out her tongue, like that design with the cat flipping you off and shit
the cutie mark could just go somewhere on the back and the bottom, either left or right side
Totally down to help out for this, you can reach me at email "[email protected]
". As it stands for MLPOL. life is pretty basic with t-shirts that are just graphic tees so fancy flip you off polo pockets are out of our production capabilities. However if your drawfags want to make something fun we can totally put it up on the platform (we have some lovely horse designs up already).
1) No copywrite/trademark characters if they're in the shows we can't touch them OC only. Lovely Horse is the closest you can get to Rainbow Dash and Applejack, soz.
2) We got fucked lately on swastikas, company let us do it for 1 year but cucks gonna cuck. No swastikas.
3) Files are transparent PNG 3000x3000 pixels, dpi of 300 plox. Only the finest quality prints for users.
We can't really pay upfront for commissions, shirts in our store are more for people to have a fun IRL momento than to make a profit for the site. All our designs were done through community donations. If you come up with a design and demand money for us to use it in the store, the best thing we can do is share profit. And from a back end perspective, seeing all the numbers week in and week out, you might make $25 for a design... after 6 months of it selling once or twice a month...
>>4171>after 6 months of it selling once or twice a month
Maybe we should make non-mlpol shirts to boost up sales
I have a few questions as an artist. Now, I don't demand money (the profit sounds abysmal if any and I rather it go to the site more than anything), but I want some credit out of this. My questions:
1) Can the dpi be higher than 300? I usually draw in a higher dpi.
2) Is 3000x3000 the minimum or maximum?
3) Does an artist get a link to his art depository site? Any special thanks?
4) Is there any way to gauge what's accepted or people want? Will there be any involvement from staff in deciding design?
5) Standard of quality?
i think these would be nice to see, especially the first
kind of subtle, but my fellow anonfilly fags would understand
though 'cause of that, it really wouldn't be for the main /mlpol/ audience, you know?
and maybe something integrated in the second pic, like a logo or edit or something so that it meshes with both
The shop should sell filly plushies. We would be able to finance the site for years to come.
That might be expensive though. Besides, the store they use couldn't produce that.
If they could be produced for >$50 then there would definitely be a market for them. I'm sure there is a company somewhere on the net that makes cheap plushies.
1) sure, 500 is max printers are capable of
3)Sure I have full control over everything in the store textwise. If you really want I can even word the description in an SEO friendly way so your art site gets serp boosts.
4) It's got to look good on a tshirt, see >>4176
for images that would look bad on t-shirts (jagged lines and direct cut offs from picture edges for example)
5) Above really covers standard of quality, more editing and work would need to go into this one to make it work, make the table a table instead of a cropped table.
I have this idea, and I think soon another one
Got bored and thought this up. What do you think?
damn i know its 17 days late, but id buy that shit!
Do we have shipping for the republic of congo?
Yes. Congo receives from the European warehouse.
Oh yeah, talking about pics 1 & 2